Thursday, January 2, 2014

TasteGuru Groupon Deal

I came across a deal from Groupon today that seemed interesting--and appealed to my new love of subscription boxes!  Taste Guru is a monthly subscription box service that delivers gluten-free food to your door.  Pricing ranges from $25/month for a 12-month subscription to $34/month for three months.  The Groupon deal offers a three-month subscription for $37 or a single box for just $12!  It seemed like a great deal, so I ordered it right away.  I had to cut gluten out of my diet a few months ago, so I have been on the lookout for interesting and tasty food options since then.  This deal seemed like the perfect way to try out this subscription box and hopefully find some new favorite gluten-free foods!

If you'd like to learn more about Taste Guru, click here.

To sign up for Groupon and get this or another deal, click here.

Taste Guru boxes are supposed to ship around the 15th of the month, so I will write a review when I get the box.  I am excited!



Disclosure:  This post contains referral links.

1 comment:

  1. This company is actually turning out to be terrible in my opinion. When you don't renew your subscription (and you have a month remaining) they send you a TERRILE box. My final box from a 3-month subscription had a total of 3 items: a granola bar, a tiny 4oz bag of chicken stock, and a tiny bag of chips. I could have purchased these items for under $5 total. I would never work with them again if this is how they treat their customers. I felt like I was being punished for not renewing my subscription. When I e-mail customer support I only got a condescending response back as well.

    ReplyDelete