Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Wantable Intimates Box: May 2014 Review


I think I've mentioned this before, but I love how my Wantable boxes arrive so early in the month.  My Wantable Intimates box arrived yesterday.  Here's what I got:


GOGO by Therafirm Footless Pantyhose:  These are compression pantyhose that are supposed to improve circulation and energize legs and feet.  I spend a lot of time at work on my feet, so these should be useful. 



St. Eve Ruffle Tank Top:  This tank is a little big on me, but I love the color and the ruffle.  The material is also very comfortable.  This will be great to wear around the house or to sleep.



Mary Green Hipster:  This is cute and comfortable, and I like the lace trim.



K. Bell Solid Heather Crew Socks:  These are a nice color, and I like the material.  I can always use another pair of socks.



I really liked this month's Wantable box.  All of the items will be very useful for me, and at $36, I think it's a great value.

Did you get a Wantable box this month?  What did you think of it?

If you are interested in subscribing to Wantable (either for intimates, accessories, or makeup), click here!



Disclosure:  This post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment