Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Your Bijoux Box: May 2014 Review


As always, I was happy to see this month's Your Bijoux Box when it arrived yesterday.  Your Bijoux Box costs $35/month and includes three pieces of trendy, fun jewelry.  Here's what I got this month:


XOXO Bracelet and Necklace Set:  These are lovely strands of Xs and Os that will be great for a special occasion.  I already have a similar necklace, but it is silver-toned, and these are gold, so I'm happy about that.  I also think I could wear the bracelet by itself to dress up a more casual outfit. 



Corsica Confetti Collar:  This is a cute necklace.  I like the fact that it is bright without being very sparkly.  I think this will be great to give a bit of color to a more neutral outfit, and I will be able to wear it for different occasions.

  

I think the XOXO necklace is more of a special occasion piece, but I will definitely be wearing the bracelet and Corsica necklace more often.  As always, I'm happy with what I received this month from Your Bijoux Box, and I can't wait to wear all of the pieces!

If you are interested in subscribing to Your Bijoux Box, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment